Why do we exist?
We were created by pioneering women religious who have entrusted us with their legacy of bringing together people of all faiths, traditions and cultures who want to be signs of compassion and hope.
Who are we?
We are a contemporary expression of the healing Ministry of Jesus Christ and universal love.
What do we do?
We empower people and foster solutions to prevent and alleviate suffering where the needs are greatest.
Where do we want to go?
Towards a hope-filled community where every person acts in solidarity for the well-being of all.
How do we conduct ourselves?
- We are inclusive – We walk with people of all faiths, traditions and cultures.
- We make a difference – We persevere to help individuals reach their full potential.
- We act boldly – We have the strength to make courageous decisions.
- We trust in providence – We embrace the uncertainties of an ever-changing world.
- We live our values of social justice and charity – We are guided by the teachings of the Church.